Continuous Inkjet Coding Printer for Ultra High Speed Applications
The Videojet 1620UHS Ultra High Speed small character inkjet coder delivers content and quality at the highest production speeds.
Whether you operate at the extremes of packaging line speed or push the limits on throughput, the Videojet 1620UHS Ultra High Speed printers are designed for your application.
Videojet UHS printers break the compromise between speed and content with markedly better print quality.
With the latest advancements, the UHS printers are engineered to enable tri-line code applications to be run at today’s typical dual-line speeds.
Features of Videojet 1620UHS Ultra High Speed Continuous Inkjet Coding Printer:
- Videojet’s Precision Ink Drop™ system provides precise character formation, even at the highest speeds and longer throw distances
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print
- Superior technology enables you to add content without compromising speed
- Single line max speed = 508 m/min (1666 ft/min)
- Dual line max speed = 212 m/min (694 ft/min)
- Tri-line max speed = 179 m/min (588 ft/min)
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down
- Long run time between preventative maintenance; up to 14,000 hour core life
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups even after extended shutdowns
- Make-up consumption as low as 2.4 ml/hour
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and ensures the correct fluids are being used
- Bright display with WYSIWYG and function keys for easy operation
- User levels to separate operation from installation and maintenance
- Prompted user fields to help reduce coding errors