Next Generation of Videojet DataFlex® Thermal Transfer Printing Products
With iAssureTM integrated code quality assurance technology, minimal wear parts, all electronic auto-setup design, and fast-change ribbon cassette, the Videojet DataFlex 6530 and 6330 offer maximized uptime advantage.
The Videojet DataFlex® 6330 is a medium speed Thermal Transfer Printer that can help improve uptime and provide a more productive operation by helping to reduce time spent on quality checks, waste and rework.
In addition to the features available in the Videojet 6330, the 6530 offers print speeds of up to 1000mm/s and throughputs up to 700 ppm*; the 6530 is a high speed Thermal Transfer Printer.
*Application and substrate dependent. iAssureTM technology is not currently supported for use with ribbon savings, high speed or high throughput print modes.
Features of Videojet DataFlex 6530 Thermal Transfer Printer:
- iAssure™ technology automatically detects common print defects, reducing unwanted waste or reworked product, and additional manpower time to correct the error*
- CLARiTY™ software helps ensure the right code is consistently printed on the right product
- Intelligent Motion™ technology removes the need for compressed air and associated costs and downtime, maximizing consistent print quality and printhead life
- Discover code legibility issues that indicate the potential need for printer maintenance
- Industry leading simple change cassette is designed for fast ribbon replacement to maximise uptime
- High ribbon capacity and a variety of ribbon economy modes maximising the time between ribbon changeovers
- Designed to withstand tough production line environments
- Minimal wear parts are easy to change out, improving production line uptime
- Compact design fits on almost all production lines
- Simple operator interface
- The electronic printhead control eliminates the need for compressed air
- Code quality is automatically maintained and avoids the risk of operators over-adjusting conventional air and energy settings
- Quick change printhead and minimal wear parts reduce the time production is interrupted when replacements are required
- Easy to load cassette
* iAssureTM technology complements existing quality control processes. It is not designed to detect all printing errors and does not read bar codes.