Laser Marking Equipment using UV Lasers for Pharmaceutical packaging linesThe pharmaceutical, medical and cosmetic industries can utilize UV laser marking to deter tampering and counterfeiting, helping to ensure lifetime brand protection and traceability. Videojet is a global UV laser supplier providing permanent, high-grade readable codes regardless of product positioning for manufacturers to consistently meet the quality requirements for optimal vision system readability, a critical element of the pharmaceutical packaging line.
Laser within Reach
The Videojet 3210 CO2 laser removes the need to compromise on quality versus cost. Advanced German engineering and extensive laser application expertise are combined into a refined design that makes laser coding achievable for everyone.
Whether new to laser coding or upgrading from an older system, the 3210 is designed to make the transition seamless with a compact, single-box solution that is easy to install and requires minimal operator training. Laser systems offer unique benefits compared to traditional coding solutions. Featuring a long-life laser source, high-quality codes, and no consumables, the Videojet 3210 CO2 laser is an effective choice for your production.
Laser Marking System
- The 3350 is a connected solution with next-level flexibility, designed for seamless automated product changeovers
- With unparalleled digitally-enabled capabilities, this 30-watt CO2 laser is the ultimate solution for marking complex and high-quality codes at lightning-fast speeds in a range of industries including food, beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and extrusion.
- It allows for virtually unlimited font, code, and graphic options and boasts impressive line speeds of up to 900 m/min.
- Equipped with cutting-edge automatic and dynamic marking capabilities, the 3350 Smart Focus allows for seamless product changeovers without any manual intervention, thereby supporting your journey towards Industry 4.0.
- The 1580 C is a dedicated soft-pigmented contrast printer that performs and behaves like a standard dye-based printer
- It delivers industry-first performance using soft-pigmented contrast inks, providing superior uptime and enabling you to achieve your marking and coding objectives both now and in the future
- The 1580 C has similar maintenance requirements and running time to a standard CIJ printer, due to design innovations in our hydraulics, printhead, and cartridge
- Based on our tried and trusted Videojet 1580 inkjet printer platform, the 1580 C has a similar design, with many of the same great features
- The 1580 C is one of the simplest CIJ printers to operate and maintain, and was designed to print consistently high-quality codes with strong contrast